Colorado Springs voters should not mail ballots for the April 2 municipal election after Tuesday, said City Clerk Sarah Johnson.
Instead, voters can drop off their ballots at one of many drop-off locations across the city until 7 p.m. on Election Day.
Ballot drop boxes, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, are at the following locations:
• City Administration Building, 30 S. Nevada Ave.
• Pikes Peak Library District east branch, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Black Forest Park-n-Ride, 7503 Black Forest Road
• El Paso County clerk and recorder’s offices, 1675 W. Garden of the Gods Road, 200 S. Cascade Ave., 5650 Industrial Place and 8830 N. Union Blvd.
Ballots can also be dropped off at these sites during business hours:
• Colorado Springs Senior Center, 1514 North Hancock Ave.
• Southeast & Armed Services Center YMCA, 2190 Jet Wing Drive
• County clerk and recorder’s Fort Carson location, 6351 Wetzel Avenue (closes at 4:30 p.m.)